Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Final Letter

The LAST assignment that you are going to do for me is write me another letter.  In your letter, I would like you to tell me what your plans for the summer are and anything (school appropriate) about your future.  You can of course, include anything you would like about the class, course and wellness in general.  I have not had time to write you a letter but I would just like to tell you this...

I have really enjoyed getting to know each and every one of you.  You are an exciting bunch of kids who find something to say in every situation.  I appreciate your patience and cooperation with the new Wellness 10 course as you were kind of my "guinea pig" class on this.  You all have very bright futures ahead and I encourage you to continue to grow and become your own individual.  You are all very special in your own way.  I am very sad to be leaving Whitewood School as this has been a very stressful and difficult decision for me.  I will be moving back home to be with my friends and family but if you are in the Regina area and would ever like to meet up please let me know.  I would be more than happy to come watch your sporting events, extra-curricular activities or support you in anything that I can.  Of course, if you ever need advice on your wellness you know who to call ;)

Good luck on your final exams and be safe this summer!  I will be back to visit and look forward to seeing you!

Take care,

Miss Ermel

PS - Your letter needs to be about one page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.